- Provide support to the Manager Research team in selection of fixed income mutual funds/strategies
- Lead a 2-to-3-member team that provides similar support to the US team members covering assigned asset classes. It is expected that 30% of time will be spent in leadership functions with the remaining time dedicated to execution.
- Maintain, enhance, and develop quantitative tools to assist in evaluation of investment strategies.
- Support US team members in comprehensive investment research, analysis and selection for assigned product lines. This includes the use of qualitative and quantitative techniques to evaluate investments and associated products.
- Help prepare written reports that identify trends, opportunities, and recommendations related to assigned coverage area.
- Assist in the preparation of materials including Investment Committee materials and research reports, and work closely with research analysts to communicate the information with broader teams and advisors.
- Mentor junior team members and review their deliverables when required.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience.
- 7-10 years of relevant experience preferably in the financial services industry.
- Experience on financial tools like Morningstar Direct, Factset, Bloomberg
- Knowledge in investment concepts, practices, procedures, management operations and tools.
- Conceptual and practical understanding of the various performance metrics, such as different money-weighted and time-weighted return methodologies, risk analytics, benchmarking, and asset allocation.
- Strong communications skills, both oral and written, to interact with team, business partners, advisors, and senior management.
- Ability to navigate ambiguity with minimal oversight / guidance.
- Ability to establish and maintain strong relationships with vendors and across the organization.
- Passion for investments and familiarity of advanced investment concepts
- Demonstrated people leadership experience
- Bachelor's degree in Mathematics, Finance, Statistics, Economics, Accounting or other quantitative discipline
- CIPM and/or CFA and/or CAIA designation, or progress towards.
About Our Company
Ameriprise India LLP has been providing client based financial solutions to help clients plan and achieve their financial objectives for 125 years. We are a U.S. based financial planning company headquartered in Minneapolis with a global presence. The firm’s focus areas include Asset Management and Advice, Retirement Planning and Insurance Protection. Be part of an inclusive, collaborative culture that rewards you for your contributions and work with other talented individuals who share your passion for doing great work. You’ll also have plenty of opportunities to make your mark at the office and a difference in your community. So if you're talented, driven and want to work for a strong ethical company that cares, take the next step and create a career at Ameriprise India LLP.
Ameriprise India LLP is an equal opportunity employer. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, genetic information, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status, marital status, family status or any other basis prohibited by law.
India Business Unit
Job Family Group