- Provide accurate and timely response to questions and inquiries received via phone, chat, web or email.
- Probe for information to diagnose the issue and to determine the best course of action to assist the employee with resolution.
- Properly identify and escalate complex inquiries/issues to the appropriate escalation point via case management tool for research and resolution.
- Utilize available tools and knowledge to consistently respond to questions and provide education and coaching to employees on how and where to obtain information on their own in the future.
- Perform assigned data audits to proactively identify and correct errors in employee HR data related to HR and benefits data.
- Stage new hire processing and work on internal transfer of employees across globe.
- Manage HR data changes, such as, but not limited to change in address/location, name change requests and benefit corrections.
- Complete transactions related to benefit changes, job data changes, leader and compensation changes.
- Fulfill general requests for documentation, such as employment verification letters.
- Maintain and document procedures.
- Participate in process improvement initiatives and specific projects involving or impacting the PRC as requested.
- 1+ years of customer service experience in a contact center
- Proficiency with MS office suite of software (Outlook, Teams, Word, Excel)
- Organized with strong attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task and demonstrate strong follow through
- Excellent written and verbal communication
Bachelor’s degree in related field of study
Previous experience in HR service/contact center supporting HR, payroll and/or benefits
Experience with case management/CRM software
About Our Company
Ameriprise India LLP has been providing client based financial solutions to help clients plan and achieve their financial objectives for 125 years. We are a U.S. based financial planning company headquartered in Minneapolis with a global presence. The firm’s focus areas include Asset Management and Advice, Retirement Planning and Insurance Protection. Be part of an inclusive, collaborative culture that rewards you for your contributions and work with other talented individuals who share your passion for doing great work. You’ll also have plenty of opportunities to make your mark at the office and a difference in your community. So if you're talented, driven and want to work for a strong ethical company that cares, take the next step and create a career at Ameriprise India LLP.
Ameriprise India LLP is an equal opportunity employer. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, genetic information, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status, marital status, family status or any other basis prohibited by law.
India Business Unit
Job Family Group